Sunday, January 31, 2016

Gift Ideas For Valentine's Day - Embroidered Heart Pendants

Here are a selection of my embroidered heart pendants.

These are made using a hand tool called a punch needle, which makes a single loop of embroidery thread on the backing fabric with each 'punch'. The resulting embroidery is like a miniature 'rug' with lots of surface texture.

The price quoted includes a gift box and UK postage & packaging (small charges apply for worldwide shipping).

Variegated Lilac with Green Sparkle, £25

 Yellow and Teal Star Pattern, £25

 Pink & Purple Swirl Pattern, £25

Shades of Red, £25

Pink Swirl Pattern (minor imperfection to mount), £23

My items are split between my Folksy and Etsy shops. I can list any item on your preferred platform - just contact me with your requirements.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...