- Two bottles of wine (Elderberry and Birch) from Glebe House Winery, Ecclefechan (just 4 or 5 miles up the road from our house!);
- Four cupcakes (Chocolate Orange, Vanilla, Coffee and Marble) from Cupcakemania;
- Dog biscuits using all natural ingredients for Henry, from The Pampered Pooch Bakery;
- A jar of heather, clover and flower honey from John Hills Apiaries, Corsock; and
- Six bars of soap (patchouli, bog myrtle, heather, nettle, chamomile and marigold) from Caurnie Soap Company, Kirkintilloch.
Lockerbie Farmers' Market is on the third Saturday of every month.