Sunday, November 15, 2009

Etsy Purchases

Here are three recent purchases from Etsy shops that I'm delighted to recommend. The first photo shows a card by Dragon House of Yuen. Annette's lovely shop has all sorts of rabbit and hare related products including bags, cards and adorable plush figures. I bought this birthday card for Rob's 51st and, yes, it features 51 grey 'hares'!

I printed off my pdf copy of the EtsyVeg Group's World Veg Day Cookbook as a booklet - all ready to go and full of delicious vegan and vegetarian recipes.


Rob bought this sumptuous and colourful woven scarf for my birthday, back in September and it has been worn so many times already with my deep red cord jacket - perfect! Visit Cait's shop, Barefootweaver, for a mouth-watering assortment of woven cuffs, scarves, wraps and more.

2 comments:

Annette Tait said...

thanks for showing my card Julia!! hope it was well received on the day :)
many thanks, Annette

Julia K Walton - Fire Horse Textiles said...

Yes, thank you, Annette. Rob loved it - such an amazing, unique and funny card :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...